Friday, April 3, 2009

I survived serious crunch...

Hey,

Yeah, so I survived very serious crunch last month, and that was the first crunch I experienced since I got here.

Anyway, I started to go to the drawing workshop near Ebisu station, and these are the photos that I`ve taken before the crunch had started.

There is no ligthing setup, and not much space to stand back to check the drawing, but still I`m really happy that I can start to practice drawing like I used to in LA(though I haven`t draw any during crunch,,,,).

Interesting thing was everytime model came back from short break, they say, Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu, which is polite way to exchange greetings. Everybody in the workshop also say, Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu, and that was really interesting.

Anyway, below is the website.

http://www.atebis.com/

Right now, I`m feeling burned out already, and instead of started to work on my personal work, I`m about to study CG stuff that are gonna be needed for next show. Haaaa, I`ve got to be more efficent so that I can start to work on my stuff.

Mikio

No comments:

Post a Comment